- Handmade item
- Size buckle: 2.2" x 3" (5.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Length belt: 47.24" (120 см)
- Width of the belt: 1.5" (38 mm)
- Materials: bronze, calfskin
Author's leather belt with a sculptural bronze buckle "Wirehaired Pointing Griffon (Korthals Griffon)" is made of bronze by casting, especially for hunters and owners of WPG.
The belt is made of natural calfskin.
Each buckle is molded and finished by hand.
Author's belt buckles sculptural Wirehaired Pointing Griffon (Korthals Griffon)", made of brass by casting made it especially for hunters and owners of WPG.
Detailed shortening instructions are included with the belt.
To shorten the belt you should:
- Unscrew the screw that holds the buckle.
- Cut the excess skin, according to your size.
- Make a hole for the screw.
- Fasten buckle belt.
Delivery: free shipping worldwide Ukrposhta.
Ready to ship in 1 business day
VAT is not charged, an invoice with customs duty already paid for European buyers is attached to the parcel.
Discounts calculated at checkout.
Returns and exchanges accepted.
See return policy